Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases: DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase
You may also like
DtSQL is an universal database query and editor tool for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems. It can ceate, alter, view and drop database objects, such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
Supported Databases : Cache, DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, JDatastore, MaxDB, Mckoi, Mimer, MySQL, Oracle, PointBase, PostgresSQL, Solid, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, Sybase (ASE)
1. Browse database objects, such as schemas, tables, columns, constraints, views, indexes, triggers, procedures, functions, sequences, and so on.
2. create, alter, view and drop database objects, such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
3. edit database table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types. Filter, sort and search query result. Insert, duplicate, update, and delete database table data. Redo or undo last database table data change.
4. Help tools to build select, insert, update, delete SQL scripts of most databases
5. Import database data from various formats
6. Export database data (single table/multiple tables/query result) in various formats
1. More powerful and lower price
2. SQL scripts are provided to modify the database objects, such as table, view, index, contraint, trigger, sequence and so on.
3. Supports all major databases
4. Supports managing multiple databases at the same time
5. Support table data page-view function
6. Lightweight and performance is much better than similar products
a software developers
b. database administrators to manage the database objects and data.
c. students trying to learning database, SQL